- First prize: Bruno & Clara voice libraries as direct download
- Second prize: Bruno or Clara voice library (winner’s choice) as direct download
- Submissions close December 10th 2011.
- Voting will be open from December 10th to December 17th 2011.
- Should depict both Bruno and Clara in a single submission. Both characters should be drawn in a similar style.
- Should maintain overall ‘look’ (clothing, hair/eye color, etc.) of the current Bruno & Clara characters. Of course we allow for changes, additions and other ‘artistic freedoms’.
- Update 14/11: Should be original works, not versions of existing works by others.
How to submit
- Prepare your image as JPG or PNG without transparency (max. size 1200 x 1200 pixels, 1.5 MB).
- Send your submission to:
- Update 13/11: In case that you want a nickname to be shown on the website rather than your real name, please include it in the mail.
- Before the image shows up on the website it must first be approved by a moderator. This may take 1-2 days in the worst case.
- In case that a submission does not comply to the contest rules or contains offensive material we reserve the right to reject it.
How to vote
- Anyone can vote (no need to register).
- Voting will not be activated until submissions are closed, to give everyone a fair chance.
- You will only be able to vote once per image (this is checked by IP).
- Initially images will show zero stars, this means you did not yet vote for this image.
- After casting your vote of 1-5 stars, the image will show the current average star rating of all votes cast so far.
- Ideally you should vote all images.
- Voctro Labs does not commit to using the winning submission as official art for Bruno & Clara.
- By uploading a submission a participant grants Voctro Labs rights to use the image on its website in context of the contest (even after the contest has ended). Other uses of the submission must be agreed on separately.
- A participant may make any number of submissions, but a single participant cannot win both first and second prize. Second prize will go to the highest voted image after the winning image, by a different participant.
Update 13/11: To make voting easier, we reserve the right to join multiple submissions into a single image. You may at any time replace or change a submission (by sending an email).
- Highest average voted submission will win. In case that two submissions have identical average votes we will pick a winner as we see fit.
- Any kind of automated voting is not allowed. We reserve the right to withdraw any submission that we suspect has been voted for illegally.